Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick spray coating.
- Preheat skillet.
- Add chicken.
- Cook for 10 minutes turn to brown evenly.
- Remove from skillet keep warm.
- Meanwhile drain peach reserving juice.
- Add water to juice to equal ½ cup stir in cornstarch, ginger and salt.
- Add to skillet.
- Cook and stir till thickened cook and stir 1 minute more.
- Gently stir in peaches and water chestnuts.
- Heat through.
- On serving platter, arrange rice, peas and chicken.
- Pour sauce over chicken.