In Romanian: Pui cu vinete
- Cut the eggplants in quarters, lengthwise, and then halve each quarter.
- Salt and let sit for at least a half hour.
- Then slightly squeeze each piece, dredge with flour and fry in oil.
- Sauté the chicken pieces, covered, in a tablespoon of oil.
- Add the grated onion and 2 – 3 tablespoons of water.
- Arrange the eggplant pieces over the chicken, add the parsley, cover and let boil, at low heat, for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Then move the pan to the oven and let it bake until ready.