Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: Low 4 to 5 hours
- Makes 6 servings
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1½ pounds)
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 x 0.7-ounce package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 x 10¾-ounce can condensed golden mushroom soup
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ of an 8-ounce tub cream cheese with chives and onion
- hot cooked whole wheat pasta (optional)
- snipped fresh chives (optional)
- Place chicken in a 3½- or 4-quart slow cooker.
- In a medium saucepan melt the butter.
- Stir in the dry Italian salad dressing mix.
- Stir in mushroom soup, wine, and cream cheese until combined.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve chicken with sauce.
- If desired, serve with hot cooked pasta and sprinkle with chives.
Nutritional information Edit
- calories: 310 | total fat: 17g | saturated fat: 9g | monounsaturated fat: 3g | polyunsaturated fat: 1g | cholesterol: 110mg | sodium: 1043mg | carbohydrate: 6g | total sugar: 2g | fiber: 0g | protein: 28g | vitamin C: 2% | calcium: 3%