Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Pui cu conopida
- 1 medium chicken
- 1 medium cauliflower
- ½ teaspoon flour
- 2 – 3 tablespoons white wine or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Clean and wash the chicken, cut into pieces and fry them in a pan with a tablespoon of butter.
- Add the flour and then pour a cup of water.
- Add wine, salt and pepper.
- Clean the cauliflower and divide into flowerets.
- Fry it slightly with a tablespoon of butter and then arrange over the chicken pieces.
- Let simmer, covered, until the liquid is much reduced.