Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Colvin Estate in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1989. Notation on card indicates this is a weekly meal in the Colvin House. Dated 1974.
- 6 skinless boneless Chicken breasts
- 1 medium head cabbage, quartered
- 1 pound carrots, cut into 1" pieces
- water to cover
- 4 cubes Chicken bouillon
- 1-teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4-cup water
- Rinse Chicken and place in slow cooker.
- Rinse cabbage and place on top of Chicken, and then add carrots.
- Add enough water to almost cover all.
- Add bouillon cubes and sprinkle liberally with poultry seasoning.
- Add Creole seasoning.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Make gravy by pouring off some of the juice and place in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Dissolve cornstarch in about 1/4 cup water.
- Add to saucepan and simmer all together until thick.
- Serve gravy over Chicken and potatoes.