Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 Chicken breasts, split
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine
- ½ pound Mushrooms, quartered
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 15 ounce can artichoke hearts
- Sprinkle Chicken with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Brown in 1 tablespoon butter and arrange in casserole with artichoke hearts.
- Add 4 tablespoons butter to skillet and brown Mushrooms for about 5 minutes.
- Add flour.
- Add broth and wine stirring until thickened slightly.
- Pour over Chicken.
- Bake covered at 375 for 45 minutes.