Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- peanut oil
- 1 Chicken, cut into bite-sized or serving-sized pieces
- 2 onions, cut up
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup Peanut butter
- 3 cups water
- cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt
- In a deep pot, heat a couple spoonfuls of oil.
- Add the pieces of Chicken and fry it on both sides until it is nearly done. Remove the Chicken and set aside.
- Fry the onions and garlic in the same pot. Add the tomato sauce, reduce heat and simmer for a few minutes
- Return the Chicken to pot. Add the Peanut butter and stir in enough water (add if necessary) to make a smooth sauce.
- Add spices to taste.
- Simmer on low heat until Chicken is done.
- Serve with boiled rice or platains