Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (I'd say it's more like 15) | Pressure Cooking Time: 10 Minutes | Other Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 large shallots
- 4 medium tomatoes, about 1 lb
- 1 fryer, cut up and skinned
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ½ tsp dried tarragon
- ¼ tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 – 2 tbsp butter
- Mince the shallots.
- Seed the tomatoes and dice.
- Heat canola oil in pressure cooker.
- Add chicken and brown on both sides.
- Remove from cooker and set aside.
- Add vinegar to pan and scrape up any browned bits.
- Add the shallots and cook until soft, about 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes,wine, stock, tarragon, salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the chicken on top.
- Cover pressure cooker and bring to high pressure.
- Reduce heat to maintain pressure and cook for 10minutes.
- Release pressure and remove the chicken.
- Increase the heat to high and boil the sauce until it thickens slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining butter and adjust the seasonings.