Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat a couple spoonfuls of oil in a deep pot.
- Add the chicken and fry it on both sides until it is browned.
- Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Fry the onions and garlic in the same pot.
- Stir in tomato paste.
- Reduce heat and simmer for a few minutes.
- Return chicken to pot.
- Stir in peanut butter and add enough water to make the mixture of tomato paste and peanut butter into a smooth sauce.
- Add red pepper, black pepper and salt to taste.
- Serve with fufu or Baton de Manioc.