Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 chicken or slivered chicken breasts
- 1 x 800 ml tin of TROFAI
- 2 spoons of oil
- 2 onions
- 1 MAGGI stock cube
- In saucepan, brown the chicken pieces and onions in the 2 spoons of oil
- Add a half-glass of water as well as the MAGGI stock cube, and let cook for 10 minutes
- Pour the contents of the TROFAI tin directly into the saucepan then add not less than the equivalent of the TROFAI tin of hot water
- Season according to your taste and let cook uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes to obtain the desired consistency.
- Serve hot.