Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Servings: 2 dumplings
Total fat: 22g, fat per serving: 11g
- Chicken Dumplings
- 1/2 lbs Chicken thigh fillets, chopped
- 2 oz reduced-fat feta Cheese, mashed
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- round won ton or gow gee wrappers
- 20 spinach leaves, shredded
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, chopped (julienne)
- 1/4 cup Sultanas
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- Blend or process chicken, cheese, cinnamon and parsley until mixture is almost smooth.
- Place a teaspoon of mixture onto centre of each wrapper, brush edges with water, gather edges together to form a pouch.
- Add dumplings to large pan of boiling water, simmer uncovered for about 8 minutes or until cooked through. Drain.
- Serve with spinach and sultanas.
- Spinach and Sultanas
- Combine spinach, pepper, and carrot in non-stick pan, cook covered until pepper is soft.
- Stir in sultanas, juice, almonds and buttermilk, stir until hot.