Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- 4½ teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¾ pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ cup thinly sliced carrots
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1½ teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Heat 1½ teaspoons oil in large skillet or wok over medium heat until hot.
- Add eggs and cook, without stirring, until set. Invert skillet over baking sheet to remove cooked eggs; cut into strips. Set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add walnuts; stir-fry until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper.
- Add chicken, mushrooms, carrots, onions and ginger to skillet; stir-fry about 3 to 4 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Stir in rice and egg strips; sprinkle with soy sauce.
- Toss lightly; heat thoroughly. Serve immediately.