Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 Servings
- 2 chicken breasts, skinned, boned and quartered
- 2 teaspoons powdered rosemary
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 whole head garlic, separated into cloves and peeled
- 12 baby carrots
- 1 large onion, cut into rings
- 4 small red potatoes, halved
- 1 pound fresh green beans, stemmed
- 1 cup dry white wine (Soave Bolla is good)
- In a covered casserole dish, arrange chicken on bottom.
- Combine rosemary, parsley and pepper.
- Sprinkle ⅓ of mixture over chicken.
- Top with garlic, carrots, onion and potatoes.
- Sprinkle ⅓ of seasoning mixture over the potatoes.
- Top with green beans.
- Sprinkle remaining third of seasoning over top.
- Pour wine over all.
- Cover tightly with foil, then cover with lid.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender.
Nutritional information Edit
- Total calories 242 | Fat 3 g | Carbohydrates 26 G | Protein 22 g | Cholesterol 49 Mg | Sodium 93 Mg | Dietary Fiber 5 g