Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 Servings
- 2 chicken breasts, skinned, boned and quartered
- 2 teaspoons powdered rosemary
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 whole head garlic, separated into cloves and peeled
- 12 baby carrots
- 1 large onion, cut into rings
- 4 small red potatoes, halved
- 1 pound fresh green beans, stemmed
- 1 cup dry white wine (Soave Bolla is good)
- In a covered casserole dish, arrange chicken on bottom.
- Combine rosemary, parsley and pepper.
- Sprinkle ⅓ of mixture over chicken.
- Top with garlic, carrots, onion and potatoes.
- Sprinkle ⅓ of seasoning mixture over the potatoes.
- Top with green beans.
- Sprinkle remaining third of seasoning over top.
- Pour wine over all.
- Cover tightly with foil, then cover with lid.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender.
Nutritional information Edit
- Total calories 242 | Fat 3 g | Carbohydrates 26 G | Protein 22 g | Cholesterol 49 Mg | Sodium 93 Mg | Dietary Fiber 5 g