Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Boyd Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 package instant chicken stuffing mix
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup undiluted
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 tablespoons dried parsley
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions then spoon down the center of a greased rectangular baking dish.
- Place chicken around stuffing.
- Combine soup, milk and parsley then pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer.