Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the White Estate in Frisco, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 white onions chopped
- 2 small green peppers chopped
- 2 small red peppers chopped
- 2 celery ribs chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup cooked string beans
- 1 cup chopped pieces of chicken
- 1 pound macaroni
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup buttered bread crumbs
- Sauté onions, peppers and celery in oil until soft.
- Add peas and meat.
- Cook macaroni until al dente then drain well and place in a baking dish.
- Stir in the vegetable meat sauce and sprinkle with salt and black pepper then stir well.
- Top with buttered bread crumbs then place under broiler for 7 minutes.