- Place chicken in pot; cover with water (at least 6 cups).
- Bring to boil removing scum from top; add salt and cook until tender. About 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in frying pan and saute finely chopped Onion and celery until light gold colour, stirring to prevent burning.
- When chicken is completely cooked, measure 5 cups of broth into frying pan and bring to boil.
- Add rice and 1 tsp. salt, cover and cook slowly until water is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Place in a warm serving dish. While rice is boiling, remove Chicken pieces from pot and drain well. Brown Chicken in melted butter and 1 tsp. paprika.
- Place Chicken pieces over rice.
- Sprinkle dish with chopped parsley, salt and black pepper.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.