Makes 6 servings.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into ½-inch strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped sliced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 x 14½-ounce can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken and garlic; cook, stirring 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is beginning to brown.
- Add broccoli, carrots, onion, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and salt. Cook, stirring 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add rice and tomatoes. Stir until blended and thoroughly heated.
- Remove from heat; stir in Parmesan cheese.