Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Dorie Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup rice
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ soup can water
- 1 pkg dry onion soup mix
- ½ chicken cut up or 4 chicken breast halves
- Grease baking dish.
- Place rice in dish.
- Combine soup, water and soup mix and pour over rice.
- Place chicken on top and gently press down into liquid (does not have to be totally covered).
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.