Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe Courtesy Paula Deen
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Submitted by Debbie/Ccc
- 2 (14½ ounce) can green beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 medium onion diced and sautéed
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can pimentos
- 1 (10¾ ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (6 ounce) box long-grain and wild rice, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a greased 3-quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.