Recipe Courtesy Paula Deen
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Submitted by Debbie/Ccc
- 2 (14½ ounce) can green beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 medium onion diced and sautéed
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can pimentos
- 1 (10¾ ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (6 ounce) box long-grain and wild rice, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a greased 3-quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.