Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 2 x 10¾ ounce cans condensed cream of mushroom with roasted garlic
- 1 cup milk
- 1 x 1.35 ounce envelope dry onion soup mix
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 x 2.8 ounce can French fried onions
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, soup mix, celery and rice; stir until blended.
- Pour rice mixture into 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Place chicken breasts over rice mixture; top with onions.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 50 minutes; remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes before serving.