Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 pumpkin tips
- 4 cups sliced and peeled pumpkin fruit
- 1/3 cup chopped onions
- 1 green pepper, sliced (optional)
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 coconut cream
- 1 kg (2 lb) Chicken
- 4 cups water
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (optional)
- salt to taste
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
1. Wash pumpkin tips, prepare and chop.
3. Cut the Chicken into small pieces.
6. Bring to boil, lower heat and cook for at least 15 minutes, covered.
8. Add coconut cream. As soon as the mixture comes to the boil again, remove from the heat.
9. Serve hot with cooked root crops or breadfruit.