Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Recipe Came From an Estate Sale from The Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- 1 chicken
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 4 potatoes, well scrubbed
- 1-1/2 cups chopped white Onion
- 2 teaspoons crushed tarragon
- 4 carrots Sliced
- 10 bag fresh spinach washed and trimmed
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoonhot pepper sauce
- Place chicken in a large kettle then fill half full with water.
- Add bouillon cubes, potatoes, onion and tarragon
- Then bring to a boil, covered
- Then reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Remove potatoes and add carrots.
- Peel and mash potatoes then set aside.
- Cook chicken and carrots for 30 minutes longer than remove chicken from kettle and debone.
- Add mashed potatoes, chicken and remaining ingredients to kettle
- Then heat through.