Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From my Aunt Maggie's Collection. This one is marked as a family favorite and is dated 1932.
- 1 large white Onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cans cream of Mushroom soup
- 2 cans cream of Chicken soup
- ½ cup old English Cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 5 pounds Chicken, cooked and cubed
- 4 ounce jar pimentos
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Saute Onion in butter.
- Add soups, Cheese, milk, water and spices.
- Fold in Chicken and pimentos.
- Divide casserole into two 13x9 inch casserole dishes.
- salt and pepper to taste (I like the full measurement in recipe, but you may want less salt and/or pepper), top with grated #Parmesan cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.