Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Put chicken in medium bowl with soy sauce, cooking sherry, salt and garlic; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cut broccoli tops into flowerets and stems into 2" strips; set aside.
- In large skillet, heat oil until hot.
- Add chicken mixture; stir-fry until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes, adding cashews for last minute.
- Remove from skillet with slotted spoon draining as much oil as possible.
- Add onions and broccoli; stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and broth; add to vegetables.
- Cook and stir until slightly thickened, about 1 minute.
- Add cashews and reserved chicken; cook and stir 1 minute longer.
- Serve over steamed rice, if desired.