- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 5 cups shredded or diced cooked Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups diced firm but ripe nectarines
- 3/4 cup chopped celery (about 2 stalks)
- 2/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- Toast cumin in heavy small skillet over medium heat until slightly darkened, about 1 minute.
- Transfer to small bowl.
- Add Mayonnaise and lemon juice; whisk dressing until smooth.
- Toss Chicken, nectarines, celery, and Onion in large bowl.
- Stir in dressing.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon salad into lettuce leaves and sprinkle with almonds