Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a custom recipe by Chef Jim!
External Links www.travelingculinaryartist.com
- 2 tblspn olive oil
- 2 whole boneless/skinless chicken breasts cut into 1½ in squares
- 1 x 10oz pkg white mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup white wine
- ⅓ cup country style Dijon mustard
- ½ tspn dried thyme
- coarse salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Heat pan add oil.
- Sprinkle chicken cubes with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Sauté chicken cubes to lightly brown on all sides, remove to bowl to hold.
- Sauté mushrooms until liquids starts to evaporate add garlic.
- When mushrooms are done add chicken and accumulated liquid.
- Add white wine bring to a boil, lower heat simmer for 5–10 minutes until chicken is done.
- Stir in mustard and make sure it blends completely.
- Serve with rice or noodles.