Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 cups chicken, chopped
- 2 cups leeks, chopped
- 1 cup shortcrust pastry
- 1 cup ham, sliced
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- ¾ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup double cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg, ground
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Make pastry by following instructions on the box.
- In a deep baking dish, place the chicken, leeks, ham and onion in layers.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Pour chicken stock.
- Cover with the pastry.
- Brush top with milk.
- Before putting the dish in the oven, make a small hole in the middle of the pie.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Heat cream and pour down hole.
- Serve hot or cold.