Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless (Can also make this with Polish sausage or country-style ribs instead of chicken.)
- 1 (32 oz) jar kraut
- 1 can (16 oz) whole potatoes
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- Brown chicken breasts in small amount of oil (or PAM if desired) in 4 quart pressure cooker or saucepan.
- Remove chicken and place ½ jar of kraut in pan.
- Add water and ½ brown sugar.
- Add chicken and potatoes, rest of kraut and brown sugar.
- Bring up to pressure and cook for 20 minutes under high pressure.