Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless (Can also make this with Polish sausage or country-style ribs instead of chicken.)
- 1 (32 oz) jar kraut
- 1 can (16 oz) whole potatoes
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- Brown chicken breasts in small amount of oil (or PAM if desired) in 4 quart pressure cooker or saucepan.
- Remove chicken and place ½ jar of kraut in pan.
- Add water and ½ brown sugar.
- Add chicken and potatoes, rest of kraut and brown sugar.
- Bring up to pressure and cook for 20 minutes under high pressure.