Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chicken And Garden Vegetables
- 1 Reynolds Hot Bags Foil Bag, Large Size
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 2tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Dried basil
- 1 Teaspoon Seasoned salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon pepper
- 6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Halves ( 1 1/2 to 2 Lb.)
- 2 Cups Sliced yellow squash
- 2 Cups Sliced zucchini
- 2 Medium tomatoes, Cut in Wedges
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat Grill to Medium-High or Oven to 450?f. Place Bag in a 1-InchDeep Pan.
Mix flour And water; Pour Inside Bag. Mix basil, Seasoned salt And pepper.Arrange Chicken in Bag in an Even Layer; Sprinkle Half of Seasonings OverChicken. Place Vegetables in Bag; Sprinkle With Remaining Seasonings.To Seal, Double Fold Open End of Bag.
To Cook, Slide Bag Onto Grill or Leave in Pan And Place in Oven. Grill 20 To
- 25 Minutes in Covered Grill or Bake 40 to 45 Minutes in Oven.Use Oven Mitts And a Knife to Cut Bag Open. Fold Back Top For Steam ToEscape. Sprinkle With Cheese Before Serving.
==contributed by :== * Catsrecipes Y-Group