Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Poultry Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Boil chicken.
- Remove from stock and debone.
- Return to stock.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with fluffy dumplings.
- Combine ingredients and drop rounded teaspoonfuls of dumpling mixture onto boiling chicken and stock.
- Cook until fluffy on top of stew — about 12–15 minutes.