Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 4 cups chopped roasted skinless, boneless chicken breast (about 4 breasts)
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- ½ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- ¾ cup (3 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- ¾ cup crushed baked potato chips (about 2 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine chicken and next 4 ingredients (through water chestnuts) in a large bowl; stir well.
- Combine low-fat mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients (through black pepper) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to chicken mixture; stir well to combine.
- Spoon seems so chicken mixture into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Top cheese evenly with chips.
- Bake at 400°F for 13 minutes or until filling is bubbly and chips are golden.
Nutrition Information Edit
321 Calories | 10.9 g Fat | 20.5 g Carb | 34 g Protein