Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 4 cups chopped roasted skinless, boneless chicken breast (about 4 breasts)
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- ½ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- ¾ cup (3 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- ¾ cup crushed baked potato chips (about 2 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine chicken and next 4 ingredients (through water chestnuts) in a large bowl; stir well.
- Combine low-fat mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients (through black pepper) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to chicken mixture; stir well to combine.
- Spoon seems so chicken mixture into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Top cheese evenly with chips.
- Bake at 400°F for 13 minutes or until filling is bubbly and chips are golden.
Nutrition Information Edit
321 Calories | 10.9 g Fat | 20.5 g Carb | 34 g Protein