Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serves 4, three kebobs per serving.
- 12 wood or metal skewers, 6 to 8 inches long
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves (1 lb. total)
- 36 small cherry tomatoes (about 12 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, for basting
- ⅔ cup Nakano Seasoned rice vinegar Basil and Oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- Soak wooden skewers in water until ready to use.
- Combine marinade ingredients; let stand 10 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken breasts lengthwise into thin strips. Place strips in a sealable plastic bag or non-metallic container; add marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- If kebobs will be broiled, preheat broiler and line a rimmed sheet tray with foil.
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade.
- Thread one end of a chicken strip on a skewer followed by a cherry tomato and the other end of chicken.
- Repeat so there are 3 tomatoes on each skewer and all chicken is used.
- Double up on the chicken as needed.
- Place kebobs on sheet tray (or dish if kebobs will be grilled) and brush with olive oil.
- Broil about 10 minutes, turning kebobs over halfway through.
- Serve immediately.