- 1 (8 ounces) package Mexican-style Chicken rice pilaf mix
- 1 (16 ounces) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup corn, canned or frozen
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, sliced lengthwise
- 4 cups cooked diced Chicken meat or 1/2 roasting Chicken
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced (or made into guacamole)
- sour cream (for garnishing)
- Prepare the rice according to package instructions.
- Add the black beans, corn, scallions, Chicken and cilantro into the rice and toss to combine.
- Transfer to a platter.
- Garnish with the avocado slices, salsa, sour cream and tortilla chips.