Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Prepare, wash and cut chicken into portions.
- Remove gristle, etc. from beef, wash and cut into equal portions.
- Mix chicken and beef together.
- Season with salt, black pepper, pounded garlic and vinegar.
- Allow to stand for ½ hour before cooking.
- Prepare vegetables accordingly.
- Peel, wash and slice onions thinly.
- Fry the chicken in hot oil until brown, turn over and fry likewise.
- Remove from pan and put aside.
- Add beef and fry until quite brown.
- Add the sliced onions and fry until golden brown.
- Placed the washed, scalded skinned and sliced tomatoes to rest of ingredients in pan.
- Put the tomato purée and pounded fresh peppers into saucepan.
- Cook gently for 15 minutes.
- Pour in measured water.
- Bring to a boil, add all the prepared vegetables, fried chicken, bay leaves and salt.
- Remove the chicken and vegetables when cooked and keep in a warm place.
- Taste seasoning.
- Add the washed rice to cooking pot.
- Put the big sliced peppers and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook under low heat until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Serve. Pile the rice on an oval dish, place the vegetables and chicken on top.