Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 chicken breast chopped into tiny bite-size pieces
- 2 cups green beans (I love having the frozen ones in my freezer all the time)
- 2 stalks of green onion sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 3 – 4 stalks of celery chopped in bite-size pieces
- 1 cup sliced red pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1 tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp crushed black pepper
- salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Heat oil in a wok and add chicken pieces. Stir-fry till chicken is cooked through and add chili powder, curry powder, bouillon cube and black pepper.
- Stir-fry for a minute and add celery and beans.
- Cook for a minute or two and add red pepper and green onion.
- Add soy sauce and salt and stir-fry for a few minute till all the flavours blend together.
- Serve over warm rice and enjoy!
Recipe by Hooked on Heat Edit
The blog created by Meenakshi Agarwal is filled with, as the blogger says, lots of spice and everything nice. The pleasant design of the blog is matched by a huge variety of unique content – something you can rarely say about websites or blogs today – facts which make Hooked on Heat a valuable resource for anyone interested in Indian food.
Here you will find information on hundreds of Indian dishes, starting from Dips, Sauces and Chutneys, going through Soups and Salads and passing through Delectable Desserts and other food categories that will make your mouth water. You can reach this wealth of information at the following URL: hookedonheat.blogspot.com