Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 10 Soft wheat flour Tortillas
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup Scallions or green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup Green bell peppers chopped
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 16 oz. can refried beans
- 1 3/4 cup plain or jalapeño Monterey jack Cheese shredded
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Chicken cooked
- 1 pkg. Spanish Style rice and Sauce
- Microwave butter, green onions and bell peppers, uncovered on high (full power) for 2 minutes.
- Stir in water and packaged rice; continue to microwave for 10 more minutes
- Stir in beans, 1 cup of Cheese, tomatoes and Chicken. Spread approximately 3/4 cup of filling on each tortilla and roll up.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch microwave-safe baking dish with cooking spray and arrange enchiladas seamside down.
- Top with salsa and remaining Cheese.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 8 minutes, turning dish every 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before removing plastic wrap.
- Rolled enchiladas may be covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated for up to 6 hours.
- Top with salsa and Cheese just before heating.