Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 Cup Uncooked rice
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into
- 1/2-Inch-Wide Strips
- 2 Medium Red bell peppers, Cut Into Thin Strips
- 1/2 Pound Fresh asparagus,* Cut Diagonally Into 1-Inch Pieces
- 1/2 Cup Bottled Stir-Fry Sauce
Cook rice According to Package Directions. Keep Hot.
- for Stir-Frying, Select Thin Stalks of asparagus And Cut Them on The Diagonal—They Will Cook More Quickly.
Nutrients Per Serving: Calories 416, % Calories From Fat 22%, TotalFat 11 g, Sat. Fat 2 g, Protein 31 g, Carbohydrates 48 g,Cholesterol 69 Mg, Sodium 1128 Mg, Dietary Fiber 2 g
- 2-1/2 Starch
- 3 Meat
- 2 Vegetable
Makes 4 Servings
Jenn b Aka Mom2sam And Tiny
Http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/1recipes_Galore2007-SmallapplianceHttp://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/1recipes_Galore2007-DrinksCheck Them Out
==contributed by :== * World Recipes Y-Group