Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 8 servings.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium carrots, sliced ¼-inch thick
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 x 23-ounce jar prepared chicken cooking sauce
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 x 6-ounce package white and wild rice, prepared according to package directions
- 1 x 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 cups (16-ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add carrots, onion and garlic. Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Reduce heat to medium, stir in cooking sauce and chicken. Thoroughly heat. Remove from heat.
- Coat a 13x9-inch casserole dish with vegetable cooking spray. Spread cooked rice on bottom of pan.
- Arrange artichoke hearts over rice.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly over artichokes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in 375 °F oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbly.