Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb. Chicken breasts, skinned, boned, and cut into 1-in pieces (or *Lamb)
- 2 cups zucchini, cut into 1-in long strips
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut into 1-in long strips
- 1 cup onions, sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon mustard oil
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
tablespoon of mustard oil, brown Chicken till ¾ way cooked, and set aside. Drain the oil, and heat clarified butter, splitter fenugreek till dark. Add onions and sautee till light brown. Add turmeric, cumin, garlic, ginger, and chili powder. Stir for 1 minutes in low heat. Add zucchini and red bell pepper to the Onion mixture.
- Stir-fry till wilting occurs. Transfer browned Chicken, mix well