Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 1 hour and a half
Cook time: 75 minutes
- ¼ cup of butter
- 1 chicken (1½ kgs) in pieces
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- ½ bell pepper, cored and seeded, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ cup of flour
- ½ cups of chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1¼ cups of unsweetened plain yogurt
- Garnish: minced parsley
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the chicken pieces, the onion, the bell pepper and the garlic.
- Cook until chicken is lightly browned on all sides.
- Sprinkle with the flour and cook, stirring for one minute.
- Add the broth with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for half an hour.
- Add the yogurt, cover and continue cooking over at very low heat for half an hour.
- Season to taste and serve garnished with parsley.
- You can pair it with white rice and mashed potatoes.