Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 slice ginger, grated
- 250 grams (8 ounces) chicken meat, minced
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 30 wonton wrappers
- oil for stir-frying
- oil for deep-frying
- Dipping sauce of your choice
- Heat wok and add oil, drizzling the oil down the sides of the wok.
- Stir-fry the crushed garlic, ginger and Onion.
- Add the Chicken meat and stir-fry on high heat until the Chicken browns. Add the seasonings, stirring.
- Remove the wok from the burner and allow the mixture to cool.
- Set out the wonton wrappers with a small bowl filled with water.
- Lay out 1 wonton wrapper, and place approximately 1 tablespoon of the Chicken mixture in the middle.
- Dip your finger in the water and run it along the edges of the wonton wrapper to wet.
- Take another wonton wrapper and place it on top in a way that forms a star shape (the top wrapper looks like a diamond instead of a square).
- Continue with the rest of the mixture.
- Deep-fry the wontons a few at a time, sliding them carefully into the wok so that the oil doesn't splatter.
- Deep-fry until they turn golden and drain on paper towels.
- Serve with Sweet and Sour Sauce or the dipping sauce of your choice.