Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Active Time: 15 minutes | start to finish: 45 minutes
- Makes 4 (first-course) servings
- 4 lb chicken wings, halved at joint, tips removed if desired
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1½ tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1½ teaspoons Asian fish sauce
- 1½ teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Pat wings dry and toss with oil, ginger, and garlic.
- Arrange wings, thick-skin sides up, in 1 layer in a large shallow baking pan and roast in upper third of oven 25 minutes.
- Turn on broiler and broil wings, turning once, until nicely browned and crisp, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Make sauce while wings cook: Whisk together sauce ingredients in a large bowl until blended.
- Add wings to sauce and toss until coated.