Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon each crushed basil, oregano and marjoram
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups assorted vegetables, chopped or 1-10 oz. package frozen vegetables
- 2 cups cooked chicken, skinned and cubed
- 1-15 oz. can tomatoes, crushed or chopped
- In a large saucepan, mix chicken broth, onion, herbs, garlic and pepper. Stir in vegetables.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in chicken and undrained tomatoes. Heat thoroughly.
- Chicken Vegetable Soup from the Public Health Cookbook -- original source of recipe, government resource in the public domain