- 4-5 lg. chicken breasts (sliced or chopped small)
- 5-6 green onions (chopped)
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Tony's Creole seasoning
- 4 cups lettuce (chopped or shredded small)
- 2 cups tomato (diced)
- 1 1/2 cups chedder cheese (grated)
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 8-10 flour tortillas (7 inch)
- 1 small cup sour cream
- Fill a tea kettle or 2 quart saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Remove excess fat from chicken and place in a colander.
- Spread out with a fork and pour hot water slowly over meat through colander.
- Place chicken in plastic container with tight fitting lid.
- Add onions, chili powder, oregano, garlic powder, paprika and Tony's to chicken. Cover tightly and shake until mixed well.
- Refrigerate chicken mixture overnight in container, tightly sealed.
- To prepare chicken, place mixture in a pan sprayed with Pam and heat slowly stirring frequently to brown lightly.
- Remove chicken from fire and place in large bowl.
- Combine lettuce and tomatoes and toss to blend.
- Place 1/4 cup chicken on tortilla.
- Top with a desired amount of vegetables and cheese.
- Add sour cream and salsa to your taste.