- 12 cups chicken broth
- 1 de-boned rotissarie roasted deli Chicken, chopped
- 1 chopped Onion
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chilies
- 8-10 whole peppercorns
- 4 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tomato, peeled and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/3 chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- Boil broth, add onions, garlic, peppercorns, Chicken, green chillies, thyme, and salt.
- Simmer for 20 minute.
- Add lime juice and simmer 10 more minutes. Add cilantro just before serving.
- Garnish with sour cream, Monterey jack Cheese, diced avocado, and deep fied corn tortilla strips, and a squeeze of lime juice.