Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger, cut in strips
- ½ cup white onion, chopped
- 1 stewing chicken, cut in to pieces
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 10 cups rice water
- 1 small green papaya, sliced into small pieces
- 1 cup sili leaves (chilli pepper leaves)
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Fry the garlic in hot cooking oil until brown.
- Add the ginger and chopped onions.
- Cook until soft.
- Drop in pieces of chicken.
- Season with fish sauce.
- Cover and let simmer 5 minutes.
- Add the rice water and simmer until chicken is tender.
- Add the sliced papaya and cook until papaya is tender.
- Just before removing from the fire, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the leaves.
- Serve hot.