- the breasts of three chickens (skinned, boned, and halved)
- 1 Onion, finely minced
- 1 spoonful of minced garlic, or more
- a handful of local greens
- half a "stick" of butter
- 1 egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon palm oil
- Rinse and dry Chicken.
- Pound each breast flat by placing under a Tupperware® lid and hammering with a meat mallet, hammer, or rock.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Chop greens and sauté in a little butter with garlic and onions.
- Place a spoonful of this mixture in the center of each piece of Chicken.
- Place a spoonful of butter on each piece as well. Roll up breasts, sealing the filling inside by pressing the edges.
- Secure with toothpicks.
- Coat each roll with flour, then dip into egg mixture, then coat with breadcrumbs (to make your own, slice bread thinly, toast, and smash; add basil, oregano, parsley).
- Melt butter in a skillet; add oil.
- Brown Chicken over medium-high flame, then simmer for 20 minutes (or, if you have a functioning oven, bake at 400 °F/205 °C for 20 minutes).
- Spoon drippings over rolls. .