Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups diced cooked Chicken breast meat
- 1 15-ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 11-ounce can corn, drained
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoonhot pepper sauce
Combine rice, Chicken, beans, corn, red pepper and green onions in large bowl. Whisk together oil, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, brown sugar, chili powder, salt, cumin andhot pepper sauce in small bowl. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately