Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil for pan-frying Chicken and mixing marinade
- 1-2 chickens (or Chicken breasts), cut into serving sized pieces
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- A pinch of saffron
- 1 tsp cumin (optional)
- 1 tsp turmeric (optional)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp coriander (optional)
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth or stock
- 1 cup green olives
- 2 preserved lemons, cut into slices (see below)
- salt, to taste
Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven and fry the Chicken until all sides begin to brown. Add the spices - black pepper, ginger, and saffron to the Chicken. Add onions and stir-fry over high heat for a few minutes.
Add chicken broth and bring it to broil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer over low heat for 30–45 minutes.