Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Heat peanut oil in a wok or large skillet.
- When oil begins to smoke, quickly stir in 2 cloves minced garlic, ginger root, green onions and salt.
- Stir fry until onion becomes translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and stir until opaque, about 3 minutes.
- Add remaining 4 cloves minced garlic and stir.
- Add sweet onions, cabbage, bell pepper, peas and ½ cup of the broth/water and cover.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining ½ cup broth/water, soy sauce, sugar and cornstarch.
- Add sauce mixture to wok/skillet and stir until chicken and vegetables are coated with the thickened sauce.
- Serve immediately, over hot rice if desired.